Basilica of Sant'Andrea

Built by Leon Battista Alberti, it was commissioned by Ludovico III Gonzaga and started in 1472.
It was completed many years after the death of the architect, in 1732.
In the crypt, there are two reliquaries containing what is believed to be the blood of Christ, brought to Mantua, according to tradition, by a centurion named Longino.
Opening timesmattino dalle 8 alle 12 - pomeriggio dalle 15 alle 19.
Exhibition SiteInside