Piazza Sordello

Piazza Sordello, previously called Piazza di San Pietro, was built in 1330 after the demolition of old houses located between two parallel streets, which still followed the ancient urban plan of the Roman city.
In 2006, in the South-Eastern corner of Piazza Sordello, the remains of the mosaic-decorated floors of a Roman domus from the imperial period were found.
Exhibition SiteOutside