Piazza Martiri di Belfiore

The Piazza covers the central part of the Rio.
At one time, there was a Dominican convent that occupied the area to the East of the Piazza.
All that remains are the Gothic bell tower, located next to the fish market, and the portico structure overlooking the Rio, built in 1535 by Giulio Romano.
Exhibition SiteOutside