Jewish ghetto - South side

The current Via P.F.
Calvi formed the Cammello quarter, the Western boundary of the ghetto.
One brushes past the beginning of Via degli Orefici Ebrei (now via Spagnoli), where there was another gate to the ghetto, and then one passes next to the area subject to the first "evisceration", performed between 1904 and 1908.
In the 1920s, the Chamber of Commerce, the headquarters of the Banca d'Italia, and the Reclamation Consortium were built in the cleared space.
Exhibition SiteOutside